Monday, September 7, 2009

In Case You Are Wondering

So, I'm going to Northern Ireland for three months. And I said to myself, "Hey, I should have a blog, because then I won't have to send out huge mass emails to every person that I know. Cause I hate to write emails. So, I'll make a blog. Actually, I'll have Jessica make me a blog. Awesome."

One day, Jessica and I were sitting in Vivace for a lonnnnggg time. And we said, "What's something funny to name my blog?"

I said, "I sure like gnomes. They are neat. Travelocity has a gnome as their mascot; Amelie sends a gnome on a trip around the world. Hmmm... gnomes... traveling. Ahhh."

Then we made a list of all the things that could have gnome in the title. Gnome Sweet Gnome? The Long Road Gnome? Gnome Is Where the Heart Is? And we settled on Gnomeward Bound. See the connection?

1 comment: